At Arlon STD, we thrive on design challenges. We know that your success is our success, so we are dedicated to helping you conquer your most difficult material selection problems. Our research and design department is relentlessly working to maintain technical superiority.
Here are some of our most recent achievements:
• Silicone rubber with low gas permeability
Silicone rubber bonded to:
• Inconel® foil
• Optically clear, environmentally resistant silicone rubber
• NASA-listed low outgassing silicone rubber adhesive that passes ASTM E-595 with no special processing
• Calendered magnetic silicone/fiberglass composite materials
• Highly electrically conductive silicones
• High temperature silicone with performance at 220C continuous (UL-94HB recognized), 320C non-continuous
• Low smoke generation, low burn toxicity, highly flame retardant hose and duct materials
• Flexible membranes at ultra-low temperatures
• Sound dampening, highly flame retardant, anti-weathering cover material
• Silicone materials/tape suitable for nuclear power industry
• Silicone polyester fabric membranes capable of 100,000's of flex cycles without damage
• Blocking resistant silicone rubber tape for repairable wire bundle wrapping
• Reinforced adhesive systems with low shear modulus
We have the tools and the talent required to design materials that meet your specific needs. Arlon STD is your company's silicone engineering department! Tefzel®, Kapton®, Vectran®, & Inconel® are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Arlon pursues the most rigorous quality standards and controls. The Quality Management System used by Arlon is certified to the ISO9001:2008 quality assurance standard.
Arlon is the industry leader and offers extensive experience and expertise in custom compounding, calendering, and application engineering. Go to our capabilities section and find out how Arlon can custom design materials and processes to meet your demanding and complex requirements.
Let Arlon be your company's silicone development department.