We believe that the growth of a sustainable and successful business is driven by a strong and talented team. To achieve our mission, we are committed to nurturing our people and offering challenging and rewarding careers.
We invite highly self-motivated and dynamic individuals to join our expanding team. Email your resume to us, together with your current and expected salary and a recent photograph to:
C.T.S Industries Pte Ltd
Human Resource Department
53 Serangoon North Ave 4
#03-02/03 Singapore 555852
Attention: The Human Resource Department
• Attractive salary that commensurate with work experience
• Provide opportunities for career advancement
• Safe Work Environment & Work Life Balance
• To identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends,
customers, partnerships, products, and services – or new
ways of reaching existing markets
• To develop and execute strategies to increase the sales growth of the New Business Unit (BU) to meet and exceed the sales target
• To build good business relationships with principals and customers through regular visits and contacts to develop new revenue streams
• To participate in contract and price negotiations with customers
• An acute sense of hunting and developing new opportunities to expand business in areas / account responsibilities
• Continuous improvement in self-research, learning and readiness on the new market, new product, solutions etc
• A player-coach role, leading and managing the sales team at the same time, contribute to both individual and team sales target
• Coordinate and participate in industry trade show and exhibition etc
• Minimum 5-8 years Technical Sales with business development experiences, preferably exposure of industrial material supplies background in semiconductor industry
• Minimum Diploma in any Engineering/ business management field
• experience in managing at least a small business unit, managing sales and operations, P&L, will be added advantageous
• Strong awareness of the market situation and industries trends, as well as projection for the future and develop sales plan to stay ahead in the competition
• Good in sales planning and result orientated, with a proven track record of sales target achievement and business development success
• Having existing network, contacts & relationships in related markets would be advantageous.
• sales driven and proactive in providing recommendations & solutions
• Willing to travel overseas for business reason
• Possess own transport
Tired of being neglected as a technically inclined person? Come join our sales team! We are looking for an enthusiastic technical person who wants to make a career switch to sales.
• Plan, implement and organize customer visit/meeting to close new sales to achieve sales target
• Develop and maintain strong business relationship with existing/new customers as well as product principals
• Develop sales and marketing strategies with action plan to penetrate into new markets
• Source and develop new customer accounts and expand business opportunities
• Keep track of market trends, competitor offerings and conduct regular market updates
• Preparation of proposals, tenders and quotations based on project requirements and close monitoring of project execution to optimize profitability and maximize customer satisfaction.
• Able to market company portfolio to potential customers
• Able to identify, plan and execute new projects
• Able to interact well with all levels of our customer’s organization structure to ensure projects are being carried out on schedule
• Achieve sales revenue, profitability and sales growth targets set by the Management
• Any other ad hoc duties as assigned by management
• Degree/Diploma in Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 – 8 years of M&E working experience in building construction industry, preferably with electro-mechanical background in Industrial Automation or electro-mechanical background in Industrial Automation or electrical control sector
• Able to communicate well in English and Chinese as to liaise with relevant counterparts
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels of management.
• Good in documentation, co-ordination and analytical skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Possess own vehicle would be an added advantage
• Willing to travel overseas if required