- Micro and Special Enamelled Copper Wire
- Self-Bonding Super Fine Enamelled Copper Wire
- Fine Flat Enamelled Copper Wire
1. Models of enameled copper wires
The type of enameled wire is mainly determined by the insulating layer material of enameled wire. Different types of enameled wire have different characteristics, such as heat resistance and direct welding, which are very important for coil application.
2. Tech & Specification parameters
Coil design should consider the wire diameter size of enameled wire, including conductor diameter (specification), complete the outer diameter (paint film thickness) and other parameters, these parameters will have certain changes according to the size, the choice of different paint film thickness standards will also have differences.